Yoga may hold a key to aging well, suggests a growing body of research into its potential benefits for body and mind — benefits that include reducing heart rate and blood pressure, relieving anxiety and depression, and easing back pain. One recent study even raised the possibility of positive changes in biological markers of aging and stress in people who do yoga.
28 Main Street, East Hartford, CT 06118
- Why More Western Doctors Are Now Prescribing Yoga Therapy July 22, 2019
- Yoga and physical exercise – a review and comparison. June 1, 2018
- Yoga Shown to Have Clinical Benefits in Low Back Pain June 1, 2018
- How Nature Brings Us Closer to the Eight Limbs of Yoga January 15, 2018
- What Is Yoga, Really? January 15, 2018